It is the policy of PENTIUM LEAP VENTURES LIMITED to manage security with all amount of sensitivity so as to minimize the number of security related incidents for staff, clients and third party personnel involved in her operations.
To ensure the implementation of this policy, the Company shall:
- Engage adequate number of trained security personnel in her area of operation.
- Engage a Safety Officer who will organize, co-ordinate and implement all the Company’s security ideals and programs.
- All security incidents will be properly reported to client and law enforcement agents (where necessary)
- Use local security men to protect equipment and facilities at worksites in a bid to forge good rapport between the Company and its host community.
- Review all security incidents in site/management meetings.
The Safety Officer shall be the focal point and shall act in concert with relevant departments in the achievement of set security objectives and targets.
On the other hand, when the equipment is on lease, security matters becomes the responsibility of our client until the equipment is returned safely back to PENTIUM LEAP VENTURES LIMITED yard.
YINKORE FRED PERE